Towing and Collision Recovery
Our towing and Collision Recovery in Dallas:
- 24 Hours a Day – Tow a vehicle to its destination with no damage; in case of engine problems, empty gas tank, flat tire, etc. Dallas Towing employs tried and tested operators in all our top of the line fleet vehicles.
- 24 Hours a Day – Recover and tow a vehicle following a collision to body shop or junk yard; in case of body damage, engine damage, driver unavailability, etc.
Our qualified technicians can recommend reputable garages for car repair.
24 Hour Roadside Assistance
- Jump Start or Battery Replacement – test your battery on-site, and recharge or replace the car battery as requested. We carry all types of new batteries with warranty.
- Lockouts – open your car without damaging the lock or scratching paint.
- Flat Tire Changing – securely place a spare tire on your vehicle safely.
- Recovery – extract a vehicle from snow, mud, ditch, etc.
Parking Zone Enforcement
- On call or “patrol” service to clear vehicles violating parking zone limitations in public buildings, businesses, or residential areas. The cost for removal is charged to the vehicle in violation. Patrol service requires a letter of authorization from property owners or manager.
Auto, Truck, Equipment Transportation
- Transport your vehicle or equipment; in case of car damage, engine malfunction, or safety concern.
Junk Car Removal
- Remove a car that is no longer in driving condition or has suffered extensive damage. Towing operator will recommend appropriate junk yard.
Impound, Repossession & Asset Recovery
- Quick and damage free service in case of vehicle impound or authorized repossession.
Local and Long Distance Towing
- Tow your vehicle to local garage, gas station, or as needed for longer distance of over 20 miles.
- The safest way to tow a vehicle; secured and locked on a flatbed ramp.